mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Megane II 1.6 16V - Stalls when cold!

Hi



Only just got my Megane and love it, however it has just developed the rather annoying problem. When cold it keeps stalling! When it's been running a few minutes or starts when hot it's fine.



Reading around seems to suggest the Engine Coolant Temperature sensor (ECT), but other threads say the Coolant Temperature Sensor (CTS). They're not the same thing are they?



I would really appreciate it if someone could clarify what the problem may be (perhaps neither of those!!).



Also, where are they? Mooching around the engine I see what are 4 likely sensor locations which I believe to be:



A - TDC

B - ECU

C - CTS

D - No idea!



Are any of these correct?



I have added some images below which I hope will help.



Thanks in advance :)











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire