jeudi 29 janvier 2015

Megane Scenic II, 1.5dci, P0033 Error Code

Hello, First post here, never had to search for these things before but I've now joined and browsed this excellent forum facility I never knew existed - I'll be passing it on to others with Renaults now I know! Great facility and great to have so many people with knowledge and experience to help others. Well, I'm sorry, I need help for my first post please.



I've a 1.5dci 100hp 54 plate Megane Scenic II. The symptoms are, put foot down when driving and turbo spins up fine, but it really lacks power. It crawls, and I mean crawls, up to around 3500 rpm where it seems to perk up a little bit, but not as quick as it should be. Occasionally, at high revs, the check injection warning appears on the dashboard and stays until the engine is shut down. The engine always has this serious lack of power symptom, regardless of whether the check injection warning is on the dash or not. It is also a little lumpy, not much, just a little, on tick over.



I have had this plugged into a friends machine who has a laptop and software which indicates that the inlet manifold pressure is OK. At idle it's a whisker under 1000mb, when accelerating it increases, I saw around 1500mb on the laptop screen so that sensor and the turbo pressure look fine.



The computer also identified the fault code P0033 - Turbocharging Solenoid Valve Control Circuit At Minimum Limit.



My friend has said this could be a lot of time to find the fault and suggested that I look online for help as, like many people these days, I'm skint and if I can receive some help or pointers allowing me to have a go at this myself, I'd be delighted. I used to fix my old Pug XUD engine when it needed attention with no probs, but there were no computers on it :-) The computerised side of this has me flummoxed and with a car that is pretty much undriveable as the speed/acceleration is so slow that it musty only be a matter of time before someone clobbers me - aargh.



So, I'm hoping someone has seen the same issue or can offer any help, advice or insight as to the best thing(s) I can try would be. I'm guessing the EGR isn't involved as there was no mention of that anywhere.



The car also flagged two other things: P0380 Preheating unit diagnostic connection and P0530 Coolant Fluid Sensor Circuit Short Circuit To Earth, but he reckons these are unconnected as they wouldn't cause the symptoms I'm experiencing.



Please can anyone help, I'd be really grateful. I have this weekend set aside to have a look so fingers crossed.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire