vendredi 30 janvier 2015

kangoo indicators blinkers turn signal not working

I have a Kangoo 16v kar and both turn signals do not work.

It started with a strange sound when using the turn signal, then nothing, no lights blinking on left or right side and nothing on the dashboard. The hazardlights work fine.

I bought a new relay flasher unit, a big block with 4 pins. I put this new one in but it does not change a thing. Nothing working.

I took the steering unit apart enough to pry out the indicator poke and opened this and cleaned and sanded all the metal parts and reassembled the unit again. Nothing. No blinkers.

I see there is a pin unit that is attached to the unit and this has 2 rows of pins. I could measure in between this and the relay flasher block unit but do not know how?

Which of the pin sockets is related to the blinkers and which pin socket in the relay flasher unit should I connect to the meter? I can measure the resistance in ohm to see if the wire is broken but do not want to break more on the old kangoo.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire