vendredi 28 août 2015

2002 Clio 1.4 16v TDC/crank shaft sensor location

Hi,

I looked all over the web including this forum to try to figure out why I can't find the sensor in my car (automatic gear). Unlike most examples I find on Youtube on how to replace/clean the sensors, I have a bunch of tubes instead of where I expected the sensor to be. I've seen 2-3 examples on this forum on where to find the sensor, but was unable to find it myself.

Attached is a potato quality photo under the hood.

I hope anyone knows what I'm talking about. This specific car model seems to have the WORST order under the hood, zero space to maneuver etc. I really hope they didn't hide the sensor out of reach and that it's just messy planning by Renault.

Thanks

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: 1.jpg Views: N/A Size: 38.0 KB ID: 78562  


2002 Clio 1.4 16v TDC/crank shaft sensor location

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire