dimanche 30 août 2015

Greetings from a happy owner of a '99 Twingo. | New member to your community.

Hello Everyone!
I'm a very happy owner of a '99 Twingo.
I really like the shape of this car and its ergonomics. I mean, when you look at it, you can't even imagine how much spaces it has to offer. Not to say about the fuel consumption of it, which lays at about 4,3 lt/100km (which translates to 65,7 MPG) while travelling steadily at 80km/h (or 50 mph).

In my family, there is a long tradition of Renault Cars.
My brother owns a Renault Clio 1.4 '04 and my dad used to own the legendary Renault R21 1.8 "91 (to my own opinion, only because I have beautiful memories with it).

I came across to this forum incidentally while searching on the web.
I hope to establish myself to your community. :-)


Greetings from a happy owner of a '99 Twingo. | New member to your community.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire