samedi 29 août 2015

Clio 2006: Cannot properly access fuse box

I have a Clio 2006 1.2L. The fuse box cover is located left to the steering wheel. I opened the cover to check the central locking fuse as I am having problems with both key fobs suddenly stopping working (all keys on both fobs!). However, I noticed that I cannot properly access all the fuses in the fuse box. The top two rows are not accessible at all as they are hidden by the car interior. Is there any way I can remove the fuse box so that I can access all the fuses? The car manual only stated location of the fuse box, but not how to access all the fuses in it :(

Help much appreciated as I managed to pull out the central locking fuse with huge difficulty, but completely failed to refit it again. It fell down behind the fuse box and got lost. I tried with the spare fuse but again lost it ! Very frustrating.


Clio 2006: Cannot properly access fuse box

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire