lundi 31 août 2015

Megane 1.6 110 VVT questions

Well having had my 2010 1.6 coupe (45k on the clock) for just over a week - I'm a bit....well.... UNDER whelmed.

I've been driving carefully after filling it up and currently it's showing 40MPG having done 50miles and it's showing a range of 510 left. Which i can live with.

As for power, well it sits at 3000 RPM at 60mph which based on a previous post seems normal, but it's really flat on acceleration, nearly to the point where I'm thinking I would have little confidence attempting to overtake.

I don't know if it's just me going from 130bhp TDI to the 1.6 petrol and this is normal or if a good oil and filter service would make it better.

Also I've had the spanner and 'Check ESP' light show up briefly on the trip home from collecting it on it's first run (hasn't shown since) and then today the spanner symbol showed for about 3 seconds and went off (no message) while driving.

Any comments / suggestions appreciated!


Megane 1.6 110 VVT questions

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire