dimanche 30 août 2015

Clio wont start but turnover**URGENT**

Clio 1.6 16V 2001 (YV51). Ok I'll start from what happened. It was raining so it was slidey I was coming off a roundabout in maybe 5000 revs in 2nd gear and when I changed into 3rd or maybe before I did my car conked out on me in the lay by I turned my key and it wouldn't start at all. Next day at home I listen to what noise it makes and its not like the noise when it struggles to start or like no petrol it's just a flat noise but wasting battery power away. (Batts fine) also on my dash all icons go out bar the handbreak battery oil and STOP now when I look to see when I turn my kep my petrol needle drops to nothing and the light comes on (got half tank) I have checked the forums and most have pointed to the crank shaft sensor... I have cleaned that and still nothing... I really don't know what else it is lm no mechanic please help. Does it sound familier. There was a slight noise at the exhaust part (MAYBE) the first time I tried it. I'm not sure bit doesn't make the noise again.


Clio wont start but turnover**URGENT**

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire