samedi 29 août 2015

Clio 1.5dci smoke under load

Hi all,

Got a smokey issue.

I have a Clio 1.5dci 65bhp 2002

I've had a white smoke issue for a few months now, I have taken it to a garage 3 weeks ago and got the turbo changed. The smoke continued and then got less over the next week.
When the car is cold there is next to no smoke but when it heats up I could get a job with the red arrows :d but then when warm it's not to bad again.
The big problem is that it is using a lot of oil, in the last 4 weeks I've used around 10 litres and done maybe 1400 miles (it's been a lot) I've also noticed that it's started to us more coolant but the car is not over heating and always starts first time.

Can anyone please give me an idea what it could be please.


Clio 1.5dci smoke under load

1 commentaire:

  1. I would think your head gasket as blown oil and water mixing and burning creating the white smoke and if you say you are loosing coolant then get it checked out.

    RépondreSupprimer