jeudi 27 août 2015

How to open up a megane ECU

I have a 2006 1.9 Renault megane that will not start, wont even turn over.

Got the car back a few months ago from the mechanic as it was something something similar. Turned out there was water in the ecu so they dried it and fixed it. Car hasn't really been used since. Went to start it the other day and its not turning over(I have charged the battery)

It shows some strange characters on the dash briefly and then they disappear. Plugged the reader into the car and getting the code P0670 which indicates Glow Plug Control Module Circuit Fault. I have removed the fuse box from the engine bay and no signs of water or corrosion. I have also removed the ECU and it is dry but I can see a water stain on the underside.

My question is, is there any way of opening up the ECU? I want to check for water damage/corrosion. I have removed 4 screws but its still held together tightly.


How to open up a megane ECU

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire