jeudi 27 août 2015

Renault Clio MK III Dynamique

Hey :D

Just recently brought a Clio :d

Renault Clio 1.2 TCe Dynamique
Black
Panoramic roof :cool:
Alloy wheels
Fog lights
5dr :( (wanted a 3dr)
Attachment 78530

Just put some dark smoke tints on the other day
Attachment 78538
Attachment 78546
Attachment 78554

Made this account on the forum just to ask what (cheap) little mods I could add on to the car. I'm planning on taking off the Clio badge, making the Renault sign carbon black, getting a small tailgate spoiler and some nice alloys (maybe black?) :)

Tell me what you think on the add ons I've put and what else I could add :mechanic:

Cheers :cheers:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg FullSizeRender.jpg (71.5 KB)
File Type: jpg FullSizeRender (1).jpg (72.8 KB)
File Type: jpg FullSizeRender (2).jpg (69.5 KB)
File Type: jpg FullSizeRender (3).jpg (71.0 KB)


Renault Clio MK III Dynamique

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire