vendredi 23 octobre 2015

No ignition lights after engine rebuild

Hi all, I'm in need of some advice, I bought a grand scenic 1.9 dci 2005 on the cheap as the engine had failed, crank had grabbed a shell. So stripped it all out rebuilt the engine f9q 812, refitted, fitted the battery and went to start but no ignition lights, just immobiliser blinking at me. I have checked all the wiring to make sure there is nothing missing, crimped or shorted and all appears ok. The radio, fan, Windows work but not start. The card locks and unlocks the car but still nothing on the dash, under advice I bought a new steering lock module but this has not worked, any help would be greatly appreciated. A quite mention, the battery was disconnected for 3 weeks while I worked on the car and today I went to try again and got dash lights telling me to press clutch or brake to start, but nothing happened, the doors were shown as all open which they were not. The message stayed on the dash regardless of whether the key was in ignition or not, locked or unlocked. I disconnected the battery, reconnected and I'm back to blank dash.


No ignition lights after engine rebuild

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire