vendredi 23 octobre 2015

Clio mk3 2007 unusual engine sound when engine turned off?

Hello

When I got the car a few months or so ago now, I noticed an unusual sound only when I had turned the engine off after being out in the car - I can only describe it as a sort of powering down sound which was done twice, one after the other - a sort of electrical sound which sounded like it was from the front end of the car. I haven't always had these sounds and can't figure out why it does it and sometimes not - I first wondered if it depended on how long i'd been out in the car and how warmed up it as but I can't say for sure this affects it. I wondered if it's the type of engine and valves? It's most strange. It's a nice sound if that sounds a silly thing to say! I've not heard it past few times i've been out in the car so wondered why and what it might be?! Sorry to be vague but I can't really describe it more. I guess each noise is about a few seconds long each. Maybe other people's cars do this?

Cheers!


Clio mk3 2007 unusual engine sound when engine turned off?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire