vendredi 25 avril 2014

1.5 dci smoking after engine rebuild

hi all

just spent a fortune having my 54 scenic 1.5dci repaired. had new alternator, new timing belt kit, replacement recondition cylinder head, 4 replacement injectors, new oil filter & fuel filter.

had it back on the road for a week and its started to smoke heavily intermittently. starts and runs like a dream I get to the traffic lights in a morning about half a mile away and when I set off theirs billowing smoke hanging round me as I drive away like a scene from james bond. after that it does it on and off all day. had a search and am going to clean the egr tomorrow and if that doesn't work gonna look at flushing engine but have read conflicting advice on doing it. any advice would be appreciated. thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire