vendredi 25 avril 2014

New guy from Lancashire

Hi all,

I'm new on here, but not to Renaults. My first car was a Dauphine in the 60's, so rusty that I had to run separate wires back to the battery. Finally sold it after I was changing the front wheel and the jack went through the chassis and dented the rear end of a young lady I was trying to impress (pardon the pun!!)

Lived in France for a while in the late 70's and early 80's.Started with a 14 and then bought the boss's 20 - wonderful car. Then back to the UK and company cars including a 25 - another great machine.



Just bought a 60 reg Scenic Dynamique Tomtom 1.4 diesel with 20K on the clock.Just getting used to the sixth gear and starting for get better MPG as a result. It is f***ing complicated, and I'm still trying to figure out how to leave the windows ajar so the dog doesn't fry without her triggering the alarm.



Found this place after trying to mail Renault for an answer and found they don't do that sort of thing other than on a premium rate phone line.



Thanks for letting me in



Denis




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire