jeudi 24 avril 2014

A bit grubby around the edges

Hi everyone, I joined nearly 3 years ago but don't think I posted here. As I have been scuffing around on here and lurking I feel a bit grubby around the edges and can't really call meself a newbie.



I recently sought advice about the wife's Clio and the pathetic excuse for what are normally called windscreen washers. Got it sorted by shaving the valve.



As a family we have owned many Renaults. At one time we had 4 Clios, I had a Cup 172, wife and son had Mk1's and daughter had a Mk2. Wife now has a Mk2 and I have a Megane 54 plate. I really love it. For a 1.4 it really don't go too bad. Obviously nowhere near the 172, but it is comfortable (something the Cup certainly was not, but you kid yourself that the performance is everything!) The wife mostly refused to go in it, especially in the back (to sit - nothing else:d)



Rob.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire