dimanche 27 avril 2014

Scenic RX4 broken gearbox (5´th gear)

Hello!



I was just about to shift to 5´th gear the other day when all I got was a scream in piched voice.... No drive att all.

The rest of thegears works properly and there is no extra noice so I read about the 5´th gear being in a seperate chamber and a bould could get loose and give almost this symptoms...today I have opend up and I cant see anything lose or broken?!

The only thing that is a bit suspicius in my opinion is the black plastic thing at the top....could it be this that is broken? I cant see what its purpose is since it is just pointing straight out and there are just tiny tiny bits of something black at the bottom om the cover.

http://ift.tt/1hE4p10



Any sugestions on what to do next?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire