lundi 28 avril 2014

Is this a scam or ignorance ??

My Daughter rang. Has an old Fiesta, husband & 3 teenagers, SO wants a bigger car.

Texts me saying "seen a 120K 2003 dCI Megane for £1100 what should I check?"

I text back "to much to type, Ring me".

Lots of discussion including costs to repair Turbo, "it hasn't got one", she says, "kin has" I say.

Give me the reg No & I'll check. So off to ECP website with Reg No. NO Turbo fitted, coz it says 1.6 Petrol!:eek:

Apparently the Door trims say 1.5 dCi.

SO my question, has it been smashed, OR have they changed the trims so no-one notices the Diesel-Like dephaser rattle on start up?

Either way No 1 daughter ain't buying it. Her decision.

P.S. It was in Bakersfield. Notts if you wish to laugh / avoid.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire