mardi 29 avril 2014

Scenic RX4 misfire silinder one

Hi there



Hope somebody can help me please. My 2002 Scenic RX4 2.0 petrol have a misfire on silinder 1. What have I done so far?



1. Swapped the coils. No difference.

2. Replaced spark plugs.

3. Check for current on the wires going to the coils.



What have I found?

1. The sparkplug of silinder 1 is wet with petrol.

2. The coils seemed OK.

3. There is no current on the purple wire coming from the harnass(ECU?) so I assume the wire is broken somewhere.



I know that silinders 1 and 4 works together and 2 and 3. I know that the purple wire is not broken up to where it goes into the harnass.



Instead of taking apart the whole harnass to look for the damage on the wire I want to start from where the wire begin or is plugged in to.



My question is the following.



1. Since silinder 1 and 4 work or ignite together, is it possible to just connect the purple wire of silinder one to the purple wire of silinder 4 to give power to the coil of silinder one. There is current on the wire of silinder 4.



2. If that is not possible, where can I look for the starting point or plug in point of the purple wire so that I can start there to try and find the place where the wire is broken.



I hope my question make sense?



Thanks in advance




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire