lundi 28 avril 2014

Parking brake

Parking brake not releasing

Hello there I have Renault - BLUE RENAULT MEGANE EXPRESSION 16V SCENIC Manual 1390cc.

When I park last night in drive way in the next day afternoon I try to drive, when I try to release the handbrake I couldn't , and say check parking brake and I left work when I came back I try again but same again.

then I released The handle in the boot ,thanks to NOttnoc guy.

Now it released but my question is, I when two garage wich they suggest that one think maybe because they have run diagnostics, what suggest is the control unit maybe is the promplem and they said is expensive!!!!

Or is the bads for this is cheap around £15,

Would any body know what to do before I take to the garage or what it cost before they said their analyses.



Thank

Folk




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire