dimanche 25 mai 2014

2010 1.9DCi Servicing/Maintenance Questions

Hey guys,



So i've been looking for some servicing information with the Megane approaching the big 70k in the next week or so meaning the timing belt will need doing soon. I've done some searching but all I seem to find is information on the 1.5DCi.



Problem is I've been struggling to find the recommended mileage for a timing belt change, unfortunately for me I brought the car from carcraft who did not bother to give me the service manual (just their own crappy one) and when I asked all I got was with most cars it's around 85k. The car has a performance remap and I do a lot of miles so I generally like to get things done earlier rather than later, hell the car gets serviced every 8-10k.



So yeah any info would be great as I don't trust carcraft, the last botch up they made was they cross-threaded the negative terminal on the battery causing my car to stop working after parking it up... Yeah... those monkeys can't be trusted.



Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire