dimanche 25 mai 2014

Old member, new(er) car (and It's a bloomin Ford)

Hello friendly Renault folk!



I'm still here in spirit! In fact at the moment I'm bringing a 2002 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique back to life - the FAQs shall come in most handy :)



Yes the end has come for the mighty Vauxhall; cavalier that some longer-standing members are sure to remember. After 6 years and 27000 miles of pretty much trouble free banger motoring the Cav got turned into coke cans this last week. I've never been attached to any car I have ever owned but yes its passing made me just a little upset. But she was rusty, the exhaust was blowing, the clutch was probably paper thin.... 6 years of motoring for less than some people spend in a year on HPI for their new cars... Anyway too much money needed to spend on it really so she had to go :( I replaced it with this 'ere Mondeo which cost so little money it is ridiculous. I'm certain that, reliability wise, it is no match for the Cav. Time will tell.







So hello again to you all, I'll be pestering for Clio questions I'm sure (but I'll try not to!) :o




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire