dimanche 25 mai 2014

Cylinder head gasket changed now it lacks power

Hi



The car suffered from an oil leak and sometimes cut out for a moment. It was not a big deal and the car ran well.

When my wife was visiting family she was recommended to use this ex Renault mechanic. He had a look and said the head gasket had gone.

He did the work and my wife took it back because it did not seem right. The mechanic will not do anything about it.

So this is what I'm left with. The car will not do more than 75mph. The turbo will not kick in unless I pump the accelerator. There is a noise like a bearing sound in the area of the cambelt and if I rev the engine hard a warning CHECK INJECTION appears.

While doing the work a cover has been lost. Most of the fastners for the inner wheel arch missing, Excessively tight wheel bolts complete with broken wheel locking adapter. Over tensioned timing belt.



I have replaced the timing belt. Renault garage did a diagnostic and found no faults. Anyone got any ideas!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire