dimanche 25 mai 2014

Laguna 2 Instrument cluster needle removal

Hi,



Hoping someone can help!



I am attempting to fix a problem with my dash instrument cluster. I have the version with the dual LCD display in the center of the speedo etc and it has gone blank. having played around already I have narrowed the fault down to the ribbon cable that goes from the circuit board to the LCD display itself.



However, to fix it I need to dismantle the cluster further to get to the circuit board. To do this I need to remove the needles.



Firstly, does anyone know how to do remove them, with any tips etc to minimise damage?



Secondly, if i do remove them does anyone have any tips for re-aligning them?



I could get a second hand one from eBay but it wont have the correct mileage.



Thanks in advance.:d




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire