samedi 24 mai 2014

Diesel Laguna II - good buy/what to look out for

Hi all - been away quite a while. Looking at a replacement motor after my current one has been written off (non fault I may add :d ).



Looking for a comfortable cruiser and having had a petrol laguna II in the past I quite fancy a return with a diesel version for the economy side.



My previous Laguna was, in all honesty, a pig electrically (52 plate 1.8 Dynamique) so I must admit I am wary. However I loved the car itself and wondered if the later models, ie 53/54/55 plates were better electrically ?



I have seen a 2.2 diesel locally for a good price (just sub £2000) with FRSH 2 owners 78K vgc etc etc - so the question is are these later models more reliable and are there any pointers as to what I should look out for or questions to ask when I view it ?



Cheers in advance....




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire