samedi 22 novembre 2014

2001 Scenic 1.4 fuel mixture.

As well as a suspension creak my Scenic runs rough for a few minutes when cold, the throttle seems very snappy or jumpy but as soon as the engine starts to warm it runs better.



Also once the engine is hot if I accelerate sharply say from a set of lights it sometimes appears to bog down and doesn't clear till the revs pick up over 2000rpm. It's done 66k and doesn't get driven too hard. I read somewhere that the mixture is controlled indirectly by a water temperature sensor and if the sensor starts to fail it can mess the mixture up. I've seen some listed on ebay but I'm not sure which one it is or if that indeed is the problem. I looked around the engine and noticed a sensor on the side of the engine near to the battery. Would that be it?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire