vendredi 21 novembre 2014

abs warning lights on Renault megane w reg - help

Hi,



I'm just posting to see if anyone has any ideas how to fix an abs fault on a renault megane 1.6 16v W reg (year 2000). The service, handbrake and abs lights come on once the car is moved forward. Four months ago I had two abs sensors changed (one front and one rear) and the abs pump and control unit changed (which I got from a breakers yard.) This resolved the problem and for the past four months the warning lights have been out.



However three weeks ago I came back from holiday and the car wouldn't start. The AA thought the fault was the crank sensor and towed it to a garage. The garage changed the crank sensor but this wasn't the fault instead it turned out to be the fuse for the ignition system. Once this was changed the car would start again. However, within 20 metres of picking up and driving out of the garage the abs warning lights were back on.



I'm not sure what to do now as most of the abs system has been changed except two sensors. I don't want to spend much more money on the car as I've already spent quite a bit. I'm wondering if it could just be a fuse??



I've had the AA out who checked the wiring and thought this looked ok but didn't know where the 60 amp fuse was. They used their diagnostics and we got the following fault codes:



Valve relay fault

Front left Outlet Valve Fault

Front Right Outlet Valve Fault.



Does anyone have any ideas??



Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Thanks

David




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire