samedi 22 novembre 2014

Electronic parking break reset after using yellow release pull

I have an 05 Laguna estate 1.9dci and on Friday had a new rear calliper, discs and pads fitted at a local garage, when I picked the car up when braking firmly it came up with braking fault, when I stopped on a hill and put parking brake on it started to roll back so I pressed pedal and the parking brake starting making a louder noise and then when I tried to release the parking brake the dash said parking brake fault and it wouldn't release it. So I got the garage back out to it but had to pull the yellow handle under the centre column to return it the garage, I've spoke to the garage they say they have cleared the fault on the dash but haven't had time to reset the emergency pull cable, would the reset procedure posted on here do the job. Thanks in advance




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire