vendredi 21 novembre 2014

No communication with engine management system

My 03 V6 Laguna will not start.

Vin: VFIEGOYOBxxxxxxxx



It simply stopped while the engine was running and I was reversing in a car park.

It turns over, though the battery has gone a little flat from repeated attempts to start the car.



I hooked on the Snap on OBDII scan tool.

It will not communicate with the engine management system. Previously I have connected with the same scan tool and retrieved engine fault codes.



It will retrieve information from other areas, like the transmission section.



I am wondering what can be wrong.



Has a fuse blown, I can't find one that has.

Has a relay failed, if so which ones would I be checking.



Many thanks



Robin




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire