samedi 22 novembre 2014

Part of Laguna Keycard casing stuck in ignition

Hi all

I have a 2003 Laguna II and yesterday my two year old pulled the key card out of the ignition at an awkward angle and unfortunately the top half of the casing stayed in the ignition. It had previously been cracked and taped up by my partner. It was on my to do list to get casing replaced but the list is long!

Anyway, I can still start the car with the broken key card as it seems to be slotting into the broken casing in the ignition and the car starts fine, but the spare key wont work as it cannot insert completely in to the slot with the broken casing in the way.

As the broken key is now exposed its only a matter of time before it stops working.

Anyone had this happen to them and manage to get the broken casing out?

I am afraid to just mess with it myself as if I move the stuck casing without getting it out the broken key may no longer fit in and so the car wont start.

Help anyone please?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire