jeudi 20 novembre 2014

Tail light query

Okay, have had 4 motability Renaults, 3 of which including now are the Modus.



Sunday night leaving in laws received a text from them to say when we reversed out the drive the near side tail light was out. We have performed the same maneuver many many times so obviously something looked different.



Rang garage and they booked it in for repair, and I took it over to them.



After looking it over, half hour or so the service manager and engineer came and told me there was nothing wrong. The engineer took me round to the garage to show me.



He told me that they get at least 10 a month with this non fault that since 2004 the cars had no nearside tail light.



He showed me my car with no tail light and said that was correct.



I have been unable to find anything online to confirm this but feels wrong to me.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire