dimanche 23 novembre 2014

timing belt 2003 renault scenic 1.6

hi guys, looking for some advice on changing a cambelt on a Renault scenic 1.6 16v 53 plate, my partner and father are confident in engines and changing components, but what I would like to know is do I need any special tools before starting this job, between them both they could start a shop with tools but you know what happens you start these big jobs and always need a 'special' tool so want to be prepared before hand.

I am happy to buy the timing belt kit which includes all the things I need inc water pump, should I change the aux belt too?



any advice and help would be great thanks in advance.

I hope I have included all the info you need to answer my question.



thanks Gina




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire