vendredi 21 novembre 2014

Turbo on the way out ?

Hi folks,

My EGR is wet with oil which is dripping down onto the turbo and underbody tray beneath. The little vacuum actuator above the EGR is also wet with oil.

If I drive along at a reasonable pace my car is smoke free, but if I am coasting then plant my foot down i get a nice plume of black smoke from the exhaust.



All of the above happened on my Jap 4x4's that I used to run and was perfectly normal , but after reading the horror stories on here i'm not so sure it isn't impending turbo failure !! :eek:



To add to the above over the last couple of weeks my MPG has dropped by about 4-5 MPG and I am not sure if it is as nippy as it once was although I did wonder if I had a sticky front brake caliper.



Thoughts ?



Cheers




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire