samedi 27 décembre 2014

2001 scenic 1.9dci running issues

hello, im Rob, I have gone all through this site for something that will help but im still having trouble.



I bought a 51 plate scenic 1.9dci last week, when I bought it the engine management light and stop light were on, I got the AA to do a fault check and it came up with the following faults



DF002 water temperature sensor circuit

DF019 Air flow sensor circuit

DF061 Pre-heater plugs circuit

DF072 fuel pressure information

DF077 egr valve

DF079 clutch switch information



2 of the faults were present faults and the rest were stored



the air flow sensor and 1 other that I cant remember were the present ones, I think it was the water temp fault.



The AA guy said to replace the egr and maf sensor which I have now done.



I still have a warning light and the revs keep going up and down, there seems to be a pretty big flat spot when I start to pull away, I have to make sure I rev to 2k before I loose the clutch out otherwise it stalls.



when im moving it does seem to fly and run ok, although it throws what looks like white smoke out constantly on tick over and while driving.



my coolant levels are perfect but it does use oil



I have took the intercooler pipe off and found oil running out of it.



hope someone could point me in the right direction, im ready to put an hammer to it now:mad:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire