mardi 30 décembre 2014

wheel arch liner fittings

Can anyone tell me how many screws are holding the wheel arch liner on my 99 Megane Coupe, drivers side. I have located one torx screw just above the mud guard, but removing this does not allow the liner to be moved. Speaking of the mudguard, the screws on this are beyond standard removal and it does seem that one of these may also be fastening the liner. My only option here it seems will be cutting away these screws,and removing mud guard.

I was intending to replace these any way so not a big deal to get rid of them. Assuming this is done, are there any more fixings on the liner ? I do know that there are 2 sections, but its just the one closest to foot well that concerns me.

Hard to imagine that something so trivial can cause such annoyance




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire