samedi 27 décembre 2014

Advice on Scenic II's

Hello, I have been running a Scenic 1 (1.4 16v ) for many years and over 100 000miles and I've been very impressed/happy with it.



It however getting a little old and I would like my wife to be driving something newer. I will keep the old one for me.



Don't ask me why but I like Renaults, I have test driven Fords ( souless ), Citroen ( feel cheap ), Japanese ( Bland ) and have always come back to renault, for me they just see to have that 'Je ne sais quai'.



I have always liked the Scenic II's but realise they have a few weak spots ( handbrake, electric windows, dashboards, keycards? ) but if I spot a good I'd give one a shot.



I have £2000 to spend and from doing my research it looks like a decent one can be had for that money, my questions are.......



1. Are they as bad as a lot of people would have you belive?



2. I need around 40mpg for the school run, our 1.4 Scenic 1 manages that so I'd like at least that, we are sedate drivers!



3. What should I be looking out for?



4. Older low miler or newer higher miler?



5. Was the post 2006 facelift a better car?



any advice would be great.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire