mercredi 31 décembre 2014

New member

Sorry I forgot to introduce myself, I am Joy and live in Burrington, North Devon, with Elaine who is my

Carer (I had a mild stroke in 2011, but am still allowed to drive a car) and Eddy who will be 3 years old tomorrow, he is a Great Dane:o

Both Elaine & I are Self Employed and we are partners although I only do some of the clerical work whilst she does all the hard work connected to the business.

I am nearer 89 than 70 and spend a lot of time on my computer, I am also a group owner or moderator of various Freegle groups as well as other groups.

Elaine is in her 40's and

I like large cars as I prefer being comfortable when either driving or been driven.

Our Renault Lacuna Estate is a 2.2 diesel, which was made in 2004, she is a pale green and has lots of things in her which are getting used to.

Looking forward to getting to know lots of folk here and knowing more about our 'Nellie:

God Bless you and yours,

Joy of Burrington, Devon

























































.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire