jeudi 25 décembre 2014

megane coupe 1.5dci remap?

Hey guys been a long old while since I posted on here. Been looking at buying myself a nice shiny gt86 actually but decided the economical option is to just keep my diesel coupe for now :( don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing... but anyway to the point I'm looking at getting it mapped to add a bit more fun back into driving it as I've had it nearly 2 years now. My main worry though is do these engines stand up well to having extra stress on the fuel pumps and turbo etc? We have all heared the horror stories and I don't want my engine to blow up after only 39k ha. I'm taking it to a well known and trusted garage though and they have quoted 299 to take my 1.5dci 106 up to 131bhp and add 55nm of torque. So anyone got any advice or experience, good or bad I'm listening so tell me what to do. :p




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire