vendredi 26 décembre 2014

Renault Megane MK1 2000 Saloon cutting out at low speed when clutch is down - HELP!!!

Hi all. I have a 2000 X-reg Renault Megane saloon MK1 and it is a great car and drives absolutely perfectly and overall is in outstanding condition. But unfortunately I have had a few things happen of late but all have something in common. My car's engine has cut out twice in the last week and once 5 months or so ago when I have been going along at low revs with the clutch down. This seems to happen at low speed only and when the clutch is down not up and only one one of the three occasions when this happened was the engine "cold". I have not had any definitive answers about this from looking online and I know that the car once had ignition coil problems earlier on in its life under previous ownership which needed replacing. Is it probably going to be this? Car is petrol and has done 142 000 miles but is serviced regularly by main Renault dealer to the highest standards and never had anything like this happen in my ownership. Car was driven two days ago on a long 2 1/2 hour drive back from Devon and was fine. Please advise. Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire