mercredi 31 décembre 2014

2004 1.9dc1 120bhp Laguna Sport Tourer

Sorry for this post but wanted to post in Laguna forum but I do not have privileges.



Any way Many years ago when I first bought my Laguna I noticed when driving to or from work early in the morning an a very cold/frosty day that my clutch would slip under harsh acceleration but only in higher gears. After reading some post I put it down to the new clutch types being used.



I do not drive much these days but have not had any such problems for years on till yesterday. We went down to south wales via the scenic routes and when the temperature dropped to 0 or below the clutch started slipping again. On the way back when it had warmed up it was ok again. Has anyone else had any such problems similar to these?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire