lundi 29 décembre 2014

scenic 2003, not starting help please.

Hi all, this is my first post on here as it is not my car but my girlfriends that is playing up. Ok the story, she drove the car from Bristol to landsend before Christmas to visit family, she said on the way down the glow plug light flashed a couple of times.



It is a 2003 1.9dci scenic.



The following day it would not start, it has been recovered back here and after having a look I cannot see anything obvious. I have checked fuses all ok.



The glow plug light is not on when I put ignition on, it only has red engine light, oil light and battery light on.



The fault is it just turns over but does not start, low pressure pump is working no bubbles in fuel pipes.



The breakdown man that went out to her mentioned something about the ecu not waking up and he had to run a new wire on another car he seen with the same fault,



Sorry my first post is soo long and help much appreciated :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire