dimanche 28 décembre 2014

Auto locking

Hi chaps, me again, not been around for a while, mainly because ive not had any issues with the Clio! There is one thing bugging me though, the auto locking. If I manage to park quite close to my house, as I walk away I hear the car lock and "beep" however when I get in the car the next day, the car is unlocked. This only seems to occur if im parked close to my house, so does the car randomly open itselt in the middle of the night? Or do I manage to sit on the remote fob every night whilst watching tv?



Its not a huge issue as I live in a small rural town, no one locks thier cars (or houses!) here anyway, but if I were to travel somewhere, id like the peace of mind the car will stay locked all night :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire