lundi 29 décembre 2014

Drivers door locking query

Hi folks,



My wife's Clio 1.4 16v Dynamique 2004 is suffering from a couple(loads)of problems...but I'll start with this one...



I'm having to charge the battery overnight as I may have used all the charge up attempting to start the car earlier((possible TDC prob)not starting,just turning over)...anyways having taken the battery out I've flummoxed as to the way I go about locking the drivers door!!



Obviously the central locking doesn't work but I've locked the passengers side door but the drivers door is unlocked.



Does any kind soul know how I go about locking the drivers door!



Ta muchly for any help/assistance



PS What the hell is the door lock doing on the passenger side of the car?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire