mercredi 26 août 2015

Intermittent starting has returned.

Ok, so here I am again with my starting problem rearing its ugly head. I thought that I had cured it after replacing the fuel pump relay, unfortunately this is not the case. Just to give a brief recap this is what I had previously done:
1. Replaced the 'camshaft sensor'. This worked for a very short while and, as I couldn't get the connector to lock in properly, I put the old sensor back on. Car started for a short time but then went into the non starting mode.
2. Replace the 'fuel pump relay'. This seemed to cure the intermittent starting problem and I was a 'happy bunny'. That was but in March 2015 and all has been fine until last week when the intermittent starting returned...this time with vengeance.
I have re-installed the new crankshaft sensor, although I don't think that is the problem. I think it could be that the immobiliser does not always register the key and therefore not allowing the car to start. So, my question is; Is there anyway that I can check for this problem.
Sorry its been a little long winded but I thought it best that you know what I have done previously. Many thanks for any help or advice. Phil. :crazy:
Sorry forgot to mention that its a Renault Scenic 2001 2.0Ltr RX4


Intermittent starting has returned.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire