mercredi 26 août 2015

Laguna wont start

Please help,

I recently brought a laguna 2 which was working perfectly. I arrived at work today and heard my alarm going off, I turned the alarm of and relocked the car, I went back in and it went off again so I approached the car, I noticed id left the sun roof slightly open which had only been opened when I arrived at work (10 minutes)

I got into my car at break put my card in and realised that the car wont turn on, battery is fine as seats and radio work and lights work ok. However windows will not open nor will sunroof, when I put key in I press start and nothing, so I try again nothing. I disconnected battery and ive left it 10 min, nothing. I disconnected card reader and blew it nothing, ive pushed the red switch while card inserted, nothing. Im running out of ideas can anyone help please??


Laguna wont start

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire