jeudi 27 août 2015

Red light. (Temp gauge)

Hello everyone. New to the forum here.

I have a 1.4 rti from 97 and recently (thank to a solution posted on this forum) I replaced the engine coolant temp sensor and now my car starts first time ... every time!

BUT

For some reason now the warning light (on the temperature gauge) doesn't turn off. The gauge indicator looks like it is still working ( the needle moves up after about 3-5 min of driving and moves up or down according to the driving and if it gets to the 3/4 mark, the fan turns on ).

Before replacing the sensor the light would turn on after about 5 mins of driving. But now it's just on.

I've searched the forum but I haven't found this problem mentioned before. Anyone have solutions for this? Thanks.


Red light. (Temp gauge)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire