lundi 21 avril 2014

clio all fixed

ive fixed all my problems with a simple fix , ok i;ll start at the begining. a few months ago my 2004 clio 1.2 16v started to cut out and go in to limp home mode at very random times . with my engine management light and my electric fault light on olso . so got ot my comp and scand motor and got 3 sensor codes cant remember them but was the ones that everyone else was getting , so replaced them think one was my gas pedel and crank sensor. car ran fine for a couplaf weeks thenstarted again, so out came the comp again and got the same 3 codes , so i started checking wires and plugs under the bonnet ,checking a few then took car for run checked some more and so on . nothing then i checked the relays under the plastic just below the battery , took them all out one at a time and reseated them and my car has ran like a dream since not one problem . so if your car has any of the 3 faults give it a try , just might work

ps let me know if anyone manages to fix there clio




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire