mardi 22 avril 2014

grand scenic II 1.9dci clutch stopped working

hey guys im really hopping someone can help me.

I brought a 2004 grand scenic 1.9 dci a while ago had a few problems but none of them with the clutch until today.

I went out today all was fine all the time I was driving then I went to pull away and it was almost like the clutch cable snapped even tho I don't have one, it was fine 1min then no clutch and no pressure on the pedal altho the pedal was returning up,

so I thought a leak in the slave or master but checked and all was fine and levels still at max.



had a look on the side of the road and found a spring had snapped in the clutch pedal assembly.

looks like a return spring but would this stop my clutch from working? as the pedal is still lifting up?



no pressure in clutch pedal

cant select any gears with engine running



pls help

brett




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire