jeudi 24 avril 2014

Heater problems

about 6 months ago, water started coming out of my carpet. My mechanic told me that my heater had failed even though it continued to operate normally. He disconnected the heater and all seemed fine (although now I don't have a functioning car heater). Now the water in my water tank is overheating and or I have to fill up my water tank everyday. Please advise on two things :

1. Is his diagnosis correct as I feel that the heater still works and he has misdiagnosed the problem

2. Where can I procure my own heating unit as I feel that it's better I procure my own parts and allow him to fit them.:crazy:



It's almost winter in South Africa and the thought of driving in such cold weather with no heater is driving me up the wall.:crazy:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire