mercredi 23 avril 2014

Renault Master van history

Hi all, my first post so hope I've landed amongst friends.



I have a 1986 Renault Master T35 van, 2445cc diesel 5 speed - that's all it says on the V5 document - so I'm trying to find out more about identifying it as hard to get correct spares for it as there seems to be conflicting specs around.



Firstly I am told that 1986 models never had a turbo - but mine does! Also parts retailer keeps telling me it must be a 2499cc. It was originally an Ambulance for 4 years up until 1990 when it was professionally converted by Classical Conversions into a camper van and they called it a T35D 8 - what the 8 means I don't know.



Any ideas where I might look to track down details of the history of the Mk1 Master? Could it have had a turbo (or turbo engine) added later? Were the ambulance specs different?



Hope somebody can help?



:censored::censored:

they seem to be a myth!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire